Leadership skills have now been universally recognised as a key ingredient in management. A good manager is now by definition a leader. Equally, a good leader will also be a manager.
Our one-day masterclass is a practical guide for both those about to take up a leadership role in any organisation and equally business leaders already in such roles who wish to improve their leadership skills. If leadership matters to you, this masterclass, covering all 10 Actions of Effective Leaders, will give you the edge to get ahead in life and work.
- Learn all you need to know about leadership and understand the core skills and personal attributes needed to be an effective, confident and supportive leader.
- Learn how to gain your staff’s trust and commitment and discover practical techniques for you to use when hiring employees, delegating authority, running meetings and resolving conflicts.
- Learn how to handle real-life situations and develop the first class skills that you need to become a dynamic and inspirational leader.
FREE BIRKMAND METHOD ASSESSMENT WORTH £250
The Birkman Method is a scientifically developed, multi-dimensional assessment designed to help you achieve more at work and at home. It integrates behavioural, motivational and occupational data together to predict behaviour and work satisfaction across situations. The Birkman Method is the personality assessment for improving people skills and aligning roles and relationships for maximum productivity and success.
Are you a great leader or merely a good one? Becoming a great leader doesn't happen overnight. If you want to be a more effective leader, you need to work at it. ONE day with TEN will help you do just that.
- Inspire your team to follow you by capturing their hearts and minds
- Find meaning in - and refine your skills from - challenging situations
- Ask the tough questions and leverage the intelligence of your team
- Transform yourself from a good manager into an extraordinary leader
- Master the 10 essential skills that will maximise your own and your team’s performance
Research has shown that eating the right food at the right time improves our ability to learn and concentrate, promotes quicker reactions and can even lower stress levels. With this in mind, you will enjoy a delicious lunch that has been specially prepared to keep blood sugar levels stable and supply optimal nutrition to the brain.
THE MAGIC OF THE METHOD
The Birkman Method is the world's most effective behavoural assessment tool. It is a scientifically developed, multi-dimensional assessment designed to help you achieve more at work and at home. It integrates behavioural, motivational and occupational data together to predict behaviour and work satisfaction across situations. The Birkman Method is the personality assessment for improving people skills and aligning roles and relationships for maximum productivity and success. During this session, you will get to interpret your individual report, specifically your:
- Usual behaviour: effective behavioural styles for tasks and relationships.
- Underlying needs: internal perceptions and expectations for how tasks and relationships should be governed.
- Stress behaviour: ineffective behavioural styles when needs go unmet.
- Interests and motivators: occupational and hobby preferences.
- Management style: approach to managing tasks and people.
- Work environment: the work environment that brings the best support and fit.
The opportunity as a leader to share your stories of challenges and experiences in your role with like-minded leaders is something that is at the core of the experience on our 10/10 leadership development and mentoring programme. The tutorial approach is unique to this programme and is an inherently TEN method of teaching and learning.
During this session you will take the lessons learned during the morning and, together with the information contained in your Birkman Method Assessment, create a 10-point action plan that will put you, your team and/or your organisation on the road to leadership effectiveness.
Time to depart and implement the lessons learned during the day.