This lesson in leadership will help you master the capabilities demanded in today's tough business environment. You'll learn to strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress and handle fast-changing workplace conditions. You'll be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader. And you'll develop a take-charge attitude initiated with confidence and enthusiasm.
Attending this tutorial will cost £95 plus VAT. Alternatively, it is one the 10 modules of our acclaimed 10/10 leadership development and mentoring programme, which is available for just £495 plus VAT, after the government subsidy of 67% has been applied.
This live webinar will help you:
- Apply a proven process to recall names and facts
- Utilise a proven process to strengthen relationships
- Use your experiences to communicate more confidently
- Persuasively communicate in a way so people are moved to action
- Become more animated to energise and engage listeners
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Create an "all-win" environment
- Give positive feedback on the strengths in others
- Deal with challenging interpersonal situations more effectively
- Use flexibility to create positive change
- Increase your ability to manage worry and stress
Attendance comes with a comprehensive resource pack, including:
- Customisable slide-deck for internal use
- Questionnaires to measure understanding and engagement
- Reading list with selective book reviews
Time to implement the lessons learned during the webinar.
20 October 2021 - 16:00
20 October 2021 - 17:00