All too often, success is seen in terms of material possessions and financial gain. It is easy to fall into the trap of working long hours, striving to achieve a good standard of living but, in the process, neglecting relationships, self-development, leisure pursuits, and personal happiness.
THINK WELLBEING will help you understand what success means to you and explains how you can live your life with renewed vision and purpose. Learn how to transform your life by managing the demands of work and home more skillfully.
This webinar shows you how to define what success means to you and to understand who you are so that you may make and sustain key changes for a more rewarding lifestyle. Power tips help you handle real-life situations and develop techniques to realise your full potential, and that of your team and organisation.
Attending this tutorial will cost £95 plus VAT. Alternatively, it is one the 10 modules of our acclaimed 10/10 leadership development and mentoring programme, which is available for just £495 plus VAT, after the government subsidy of 67% has been applied.
This topic helps you to:
- Learn practical techniques to show you how to identify your goals and make choices
- Hear clear explanations that cover every aspect of defining success, implementing changes and achieving balance
- Discover simple checklists that enable you to take control and stay motivated
- Gain access to flow charts and diagrams that explore different options for taking action.
- Get effective tips to boost energy, drive and enthusiasm at work
Attendance comes with a comprehensive resource pack, including:
- Customisable slide-deck for internal use
- Questionnaires to measure understanding and engagement
- Reading list with selective book reviews
Time to implement the lessons learned during the webinar.
8 September 2021 - 10:00
8 September 2021 - 11:00
LocationLIVE and ONLINE
8 December 2021 - 16:00
8 December 2021 - 17:00