Learn how to set realistic goals, prioritise tasks, and track milestones to improve performance and morale. Learn how to take control of your schedule and use your time wisely - by analysing how you spend time, prioritising your tasks, and avoiding common time wasters.
Attending this webinar will cost £95 plus VAT. Alternatively, it is one the 10 modules of our acclaimed 10/10 leadership development and mentoring programme, which is available for just £495 plus VAT, after the government subsidy of 67% has been applied.
This topic contains relevant information on how to:
- Use your work priorities to set effective goals
- Plan for obstacles in achieving goals
- Monitor implementation of your goals
- Evaluate your process for achieving goals
- Analyze how you currently spend your time and pinpoint opportunities for improvement
- Identify which tasks are most critical to achieving your long-term goals
- Plan your time efficiently using scheduling tools
- Control time-wasters
- Put your schedule into action, evaluate it along the way, and modify it as needed
Attendance comes with a comprehensive resource pack, including:
- Customisable slide-deck for internal use
- Questionnaires to measure understanding and engagement
- Reading list with selective book reviews
Time to implement the lessons learned during the webinar.
28 April 2021 - 10:00
28 April 2021 - 11:00
LocationLIVE and ONLINE
28 July 2021 - 10:00
28 July 2021 - 11:00