As a leader, you will face complex decisions without easy answers. How do you examine situations from a broad perspective and develop solutions that benefit your organisation? Tough objectives require more than smart thinking - they require effective follow-through. How can you make sure that your implementation is tailored for success?
In this topic, you'll learn more about these and many other strategic thinking skills, and find guidelines for applying them in your workplace. This module will help you:
- Understand what strategic thinking is and why it's valuable
- Recognise the personal traits, behaviors and attitudes, and cognitive capacities that strategic thinkers demonstrate
- View strategic thinking as a process
- Apply seven strategic thinking skills - seeing the big picture; clarifying strategic objectives; identifying relationships, patterns, and trends; thinking creatively; analyzing information; prioritising your actions; and making trade-offs
Attendance comes with a comprehensive resource pack, including:
- Customisable slide-deck for internal use
- Questionnaires to measure understanding and engagement
- Reading list with selective book reviews
Time to implement the lessons learned during the webinar.
2 January 2019 - 16:00
2 January 2019 - 17:00