As a leader, it's your job to craft your team's vision - and then motivate team members to attain that vision. But where do you begin? In this module, you'll understand what makes an effective leader, as well as learn how to create a vision and motivate others to do their best.
Attending this webinar will cost £195 plus VAT. Alternatively, it is one the 10 modules of our acclaimed 10/10 leadership development and mentoring programme, which is available for just £750 plus VAT, after the government subsidy of 50% has been applied.
This topic helps you:
• Distinguish between managing and leading
• Recognise the skills and characteristics of leaders
• Understand that leaders use different styles
• Create an inspiring vision and align people to achieve it
• Understand what motivates people, and how to foster an inspiring work environment
• Learn techniques for energising problem employees
Attendance comes with a comprehensive resource pack, including:
- Customisable slide-deck for internal use
- Questionnaires to measure understanding and engagement
- Reading list with selective book reviews
Time to implement the lessons learned during the webinar.
2 October 2019 - 16:00
2 October 2019 - 17:00