Change can be exciting, but it can also be daunting. How can you ensure your business unit embraces change and prepares for successful transitions? In this topic, you'll learn how to change people's attitudes, beliefs, or behaviour to align them with your perspective, support your ideas, and help implement your solutions.
Attending this webinar will cost £195 plus VAT. Alternatively, it is one the 10 modules of our acclaimed 10/10 leadership development and mentoring programme, which is available for just £750 plus VAT, after the government subsidy of 50% has been applied.
This topic helps you to:
- Understand what influence is
- Build your credibility
- Gauge your audience's receptivity to your ideas as well as their decision-making style
- Appeal to listeners' sense of logic and connect emotionally with them
- Overcome resistance to your ideas
- Activate persuasion "triggers," or mental shortcuts your audience may take to decide whether to support your ideas
- Prompt your listeners to influence themselves to back your proposals
Time to implement the lessons learned during the webinar
1 July 2020 - 16:00
1 July 2020 - 17:00