Resilient leadership is a key enabler to build and maintain workplace wellbeing and resilience. It is the fuel of healthy high performance within teams. In any working environment where employees are vulnerable or feel overwhelmed, resilient leadership is instrumental in preventing pressures and demands from building up to breaking point. By role-modelling resilient behaviours themselves, demonstrating good work-life integration, strong working relationships and a healthy lifestyle, they will lead and champion wellbeing.
Attending this webinar will cost £195 plus VAT. Alternatively, it is one the 10 modules of our acclaimed 10/10 leadership development and mentoring programme, which is available for just £750 plus VAT, after the government subsidy of 50% has been applied.
This module of 10/10 will provide managers and leaders with practical strategies, tactics and tools to effectively influence, inspire and support resilience and minimise stress at work. Specifically, this webinar will cover:
- Understand the significant benefit of supporting workplace resilience during times of uncertainty and change
- Recognise the early warning signs or symptoms of poor mental health, stress, anxiety and depression within your team
- Identify how to role model your own healthy working behaviours and proactively influence employee wellbeing
- Confidently approach difficult conversations or topics with colleagues whilst recognising appropriate boundaries and times to refer or signpost
- Understand the internal policy and framework for health management
- Identify and signpost existing wellbeing support, resources and programmes
- Embed resilience in everything that you do: optimise meeting culture, positive conversations and feedback, walking lunches, team socials/events, healthy snacks, etc
- Walk away, secure in the knowledge that you have all the resources you need to lead, inspire and minimise stress in the workplace.
Attendance comes with a comprehensive resource pack, including:
- Customisable slide-deck for internal use
- Questionnaires to measure understanding and engagement
- Reading list with selective book reviews
Time to implement the lessons learned during the webinar.
6 November 2019 - 16:00
6 November 2019 - 17:00