As a leader, you will face complex decisions without easy answers. How do you examine situations from a broad perspective and develop solutions that benefit your organisation? Tough objectives require more than smart thinking - they require effective follow-through. How can you make sure that your implementation is tailored for success?
Attending this tutorial will cost £95 plus VAT. Alternatively, it is one the 10 modules of our acclaimed 10/10 leadership development and mentoring programme, which is available for just £495 plus VAT, after the government subsidy of 67% has been applied.
This module will help you:
- Understand what strategic thinking is and why it's valuable
- Recognise the personal traits, behaviors and attitudes, and cognitive capacities that strategic thinkers demonstrate
- View strategic thinking as a process
- Apply seven strategic thinking skills - seeing the big picture; clarifying strategic objectives; identifying relationships, patterns, and trends; thinking creatively; analyzing information; prioritising your actions; and making trade-offs
Attendance comes with a comprehensive resource pack, including:
- Customisable slide-deck for internal use
- Questionnaires to measure understanding and engagement
- Reading list with selective book reviews
Time to implement the lessons learned during the webinar.
25 August 2021 - 10:00
25 August 2021 - 11:00
LocationLIVE and ONLINE
24 November 2021 - 16:00
24 November 2021 - 17:00