Queen Mary 2 is the most magnificent ocean liner ever built, seamlessly combining impeccable service, luxurious accommodation and exquisite dining with modern innovations.
Join us for what is considered the world’s most elegant and sophisticated cruise experience. This is combined with some of the best leadership training found internationally that results in far reaching benefits to your life and business.
- Southampton at 18:00 on 15 December 2021
- New York at 08:00 on 22 December 2021
The cruise will consist of at least 20 hours of structured leadership development and mentoring which, after taking out the cost of passage and return flight, equates to less than £50 per hour.
The rest of your trip is spent networking in the intimate grandeur of the ship, soaking up the romantic ambience of dolphins on the bow and cocktails on the lido deck at sundown.
A perfect blend of luxury cruising and profitable leadership insights: Take this exclusive opportunity to spend a week aboard the ultra-luxurious Queen Mary 2 with William Montgomery, CEO of TEN.
10 reasons to sail with TEN
- Learn all there is to know about effective leadership.
- Find space to re-think and re-group your goals.
- Connect and network with fellow business leaders and other passengers.
- Take advantage of a tax efficient way to enjoy a holiday.
- Escort your partner Christmas shopping in New York.
- Get inspired by one of the UK’s foremost leadership consultants.
- Relax in a haven of tranquility aboard the world's finest cruise ship.
- Enjoy the first-class atmosphere; fine dining and all amenities onboard.
- Explore New York, the most exciting city in the world.
- Experience the trip of a lifetime at the most cost-effective price.
£2,500 plus VAT
- The price is based on two people sharing an inside twin cabin, and includes a return flight from New York with British Airways.
- If you wish to travel with your partner, who will not want to participate in the leadership development and mentoring programme, a nominal fee will be charged by Cunard to cover their passage and return flight.
- Cabin upgrades are available at an additional cost.
- To secure your cabin, all we require is a deposit of £250 plus VAT.
- Once the balance is paid in full, we will be able to allocate the actual cabin of your choice.
Find out more
To find out more about this combined leadership development and leisure experience, please complete the enquiry form on this page. For a look at Queen Mary 2, her cabins and deck plans, please click here.