Fulfillment comes from witnessing your own growth. When you're able to hit the pause button and reflect on the substantial changes in your life, you feel a sense of meaning and purpose. Practicing gratitude for these changes propels you with the motivation to continue striving for success, and makes all of your sacrifices worthwhile. So how do you keep in tune with what brings you joy? Constant self-reflection. Here is a list of 10 questions you can use to seek out career fulfilment.
- Have I found joy in my work?
- Does the work I do have a purpose?
- Do I have positive interactions with the people I work with?
- Do I work on important projects?
- Am I challenged in my role?
- Can I see the positive impact of my work?
- Do I feel valued and appreciated?
- Do I understand how and what I contribute in my role?
- Am I inspired by the people I work with?
- Where are my opportunities to improve today
The above leadership tip...
was sent in response to a question from a participant on our acclaimed 10/10 leadership development and mentoring programme. Whether you're a first time manager or an experienced leader, straightforward, practical advice on best practice is hard to find. Until now. To find out how you, your team or your organisation can benefit, please join us on our next complimentary webinar or contact us.
For more tips...
on leadership and management good practice, subscribe to a Minute with Montgomery on 10TV.