The new year offers an opportunity for fresh starts and new adventures - like making a long-anticipated career move. But before embarking on the journey ahead, you should reflect on the past year, which can help leaders and managers get a clear vision of their goals for 2022. To help gain perspective and set yourself up for a productive and successful year, here are 10 questions to ask yourself:
- What were your greatest achievements last year?
- What were your greatest disappointments last year?
- What did you learn from questions one and two above?
- When were you the most productive last year?
- What do you want more out of work this year?
- What happened in the world that touched you?
- What kept you motivated during the pandemic?
- What happened in your personal life?
- What was your motto for the past year?
- Who can help with your career advancement?
The above leadership tip...
was sent in response to a question from a participant on our acclaimed 10/10 leadership development and mentoring programme. Whether you're a first time manager or an experienced leader, straightforward, practical advice on best practice is hard to find. Until now. To find out how you, your team or your organisation can benefit, please join us on our next complimentary webinar or contact us.
For more tips...
on leadership and management good practice, subscribe to a Minute with Montgomery on 10TV.